Traditional quilt patterns to modern and contemporary quilt patterns – in this issue of Scrap Quilts there is a quilt for every style! This issue is chock-full of spectacular quilts in a variety of styles and sizes.
In this issue of Scrap Quilts, you’ll also have access to 9 helpful techniques, meant to make your quiltmaking experiences more efficient and your piecing more accurate. Try curved piecing, strip piecing, set-in seams, machine appliqué, quick hourglass units, quick triangle-squares, a sew-and-slice technique, and more!
In addition to the 13 scrap quilt patterns offered in this summer issue, you get two free quilt patterns that we absolutely adore! Take advantage of all Scrap Quilts has to offer!
Also featured in this issue of Scrap Quilts…
- Sew Easy: Binding with Faux Piping
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves
- Sew Easy: Three-Color Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Trimming with Bloc Loc Rulers
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Piecing Set-in Seams
- Sew Easy: Using Tri-Recs Tools
- Sew Easy: Tucker Trimmer I
- Sew Easy: Strip Set Construction