Bust your fabric stash with 19 new scrap-tastic designs fit for spring in this issue of Scrap Quilts! Find all levels of patterns and quilt styles. Use your stash to make a patriotic quilt or pick a fat quarter pack for multiple fat quarter friendly projects. Three quilt patterns are specifically designed for beginner quilters. This issue also includes a challenging quilt pattern using scrappy triangle-squares and flying geese units. You can even find appliqué scrap quilts if that is your flavor!
Plus, check out 6 exclusive Sew Easy lessons below that will guide you via step-by-step through any project-specific techniques featured in this issue.
Also featured in this issue of Scrap Quilts…
- Sew Easy: Interfacing Appliqué
- Sew Easy: Cutting 60° Diamonds
- Sew Easy: Cutting 60° Pyramids
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Apple Core Piecing
- Sew Easy: Trimming Album Cross Blocks