Bring on your scraps and work through your stash! This issue of Scrap Quilts offers up a great variety of projects that range from traditional quilts to contemporary quilts. Create something beautiful with those fabric odds and ends you’ve saved for that special quilt pattern! Learn some new techniques, too, by trying your hand at our 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Squares, binding with faux piping and creating your own bias strips for appliqué.
In this issue of Scrap Quilts, you’ll have access to 6 different helpful techniques, meant to make your quiltmaking experiences more efficient and your piecing more accurate.
Take a look at the 14 beautiful scrap quilt patterns offered in this fall issue (many of which are fat quarter friendly!). You’re certain to find something that speaks to you.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
Also featured in this issue of Scrap Quilts…
- Sew Easy: Binding with Faux Piping
- Sew Easy: Using Tri-Recs Tools
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Bias Strips for Appliqué
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units