Quilty is here for you! Learn how to make 13 fabulous quilt patterns that are both easy and fun. From the Fons & Porter family, Quilty is here to bring you fresh patchwork and modern quilts you will adore!
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- The 1970s: The reason you’re quilting right now
The swinging 70s are in your DNA, darling
- Patch me through to Washington
A brief history of political quilts in America-just in time for this year’s election
- All washed up (or not)
The pre-wash/don’t pre-wash debate continues
- 10 tips for building a happy fabric stash
Hey, nice stash!
IN EVERY ISSUE
- Color theory
What’s pink, white, and red all over?
Goodies we love right now
- Love, your longarmer By Ebony Love
Ebony talks backing fabric
- This is my quilt: Abbie Hultquist
Video gamers are quilters, too
- Meet a modern quilter
Quilters aren’t just gals and they aren’t just grownups, either.
- A rookie speaks
Rebecca Fons brings the pain (and the joy)
How to use wallpaper in your next quilt…
- Tip top technique: Pressing Toward the Dark
- Tip top technique: Strip Sets
- Tip top technique: Making a Design Wall
- Quilty boot camp: Binding 101