Learn how to make your own quilt patterns in this edition of Quilty magazine featuring 13 different easy quilting projects for quilters of all levels, plus a wide variety of tips, tricks and helpful techniques to make your quilting easy!
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Tip Top Tip: Directional Seams
- Tip Top Technique: Windowing Fusible Appliqué
- Boot Camp: Abutting seams, strip tips, the ¼-inch seam test
- Quilt Your Home by Kelly Biscopink – A world traveler brings it all back home
- The Retreat Report by Ellen Rushman – Take a trip to Alegre, no registration required
- 8 Great Gift Quilts by Cheryl Arkison – Eight quilts you’ll love to get rid of…
IN EVERY ISSUE
- Color Theory: Going Global
- Loot: Pick-me-ups for fall
- Time To Quilt: Amy Ellis helps you quilt your creation on your home sewing machine!
- Meet a Modern Quilter: Gudrun Erla
- This is My Quilt: Jean Nolte
- Why Don’t You: Take a chance, smarty pants
- A Rookie Speaks: Melanie Campbell, Love of Quilting photag officially bitten by the quilt bug
- The Thread: What To Know About Going Off
- Inspiration: Quilt legend Jean Ray Laury
Excited about our projects but not sure how to read a pattern? Here’s a quick tutorial.
Tune into Quilty’s TV channel on QNNtv for free quilting videos. It’s a great resource!