The newest issue of the best quilting magazine for beginning quilters is here and it’s jam-packed with how-to instruction, advice, new projects, great stories and more.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Get your borders right! You can do it and we can help!
- A great holiday bunting you can make now
- 63 expert how-to tips
- 13 easy projects
- How to avoid longarm woes – and keep your quilts from getting ruined
- A vintage quilt lover’s shopping guide
- And so much more!
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
Stolen Quilty Moments By Kelly Biscopink
Sourcing Vintage Quilts: Tips from an avid hunter. By Katie Clark Blakesley
The Gift Of Teaching, The Gift Of Learning Quilters are good at sharing. By Cheryl Arkison
Tip Top Tip Working With Plush
Tip Top Tip 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units
Boot Camp Order That Border
• Mitered Borders
• Borders That Fit
Tip Top Tip Designing a Simple Quilt
IN EVERY ISSUE
Color Theory The New Batik
Loot Stuff for stockings, big and small
Time To Quilt
• Amy At Home Considering Hand Quilting
• Love Your Longarmer: “My Quilt Is Ruined!”
Meet A Modern Quilter Elenor Burns
This is My Quilt Judy Tucker
The Thread Let’s Talk About Image Rights By Vanessa Vargas Wilson
Batiks Don’t Call It a Comeback