The November/December 2013 issues of Quilty magazine is here again with numerous tips from the top quilters in the industry, 13 gorgeous and easy quilt pattern and a special article of the first Modern Quilters event. Read Quilty or…quilt something, OK?
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- All We Want for Christmas ‘Sewlebrity’ wish lists
- An Open Letter to Santa by Kelly Biscopink Your Biggest Fan, BISCO
- Why You Should Care About Art Quilts Grab the glitter
- Boot Camp You can quilt your quilt
- Tip Top Tip Basting three ways (no turkey required)
- Tip Top Technique Choosing a quilting design
In Every Issue
- Color Theory Hey, blue…
- Loot Give the gift of giving Quilty gifts
- Amy At Home Free-Motion House Party!
- Love Your Longarmer The Longarmer’s ‘Secret Service”
- Meet a Modern Quilter Amanda Murphy
- This is My Quilt Tonya Hart
- A Rookie Speaks Quilty columnist Kelly Biscopink’s sister joins the club
- The Thread Etsy Power? The internet site in the spotlight
- Inspiration You got henna all over your quillt…