May/June Quilty has 11 great projects, and is packed with advice for the beginner quilter. Included in this issue are pillow patterns, a sewing machine cover, numerous batik quilt patterns and even more! Each of these quilts is perfect for bringing the summer season into your home!
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
In Every Issue
- Color Theory Red, White, and You
- Loot It’s Christmas somewhere
Time to Quilt
- Amy At Home: Top Tips for Home Machine Quilting
- Love Your Longarmer: Life-Long Lessons of a Long-Arm Quilter
- This is My Quilt Why do we make quilts?
- Meet A Fellow Quilter Team Quilty
- The Thread: Internet Advice For Newbies Vanessa Vargas Wilson
- Inspiration Marianne Fons and a parting word
- Finish Strong, Add a Label: The Best Advice From Bisco by Kelly Biscopink
- Things I Would Tell My Beginner Quilter Self by Cheryl Arkison
- Boot Camp Easy Machine Quilting
- Tip Top Tip Cutting 60° Pyramids
- Tip Top Tip Quick Triangle-Squares
- Tip Top Tip Row Alignment
- Tip Top Tip Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Tip Top Tip The ¼” Seam Test