March/April Quilty is packed with 13 projects fresh for picking!
- A tumbler quilt perfect for bold prints
- A scrappy nine patch the redefines modern patchwork
- A sweet and simple hexagon quilted table topper
- A quilt with curved piecing to kick your quilting up a notch
- A simply elegant triangle quilt fit for the beginner quilter
- Eight other easy quilt projects to bring the spring season into your home!
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- You Can’t Handle The Truth: Selling My Quilts by Kelly Biscopink
- Teach A Friend To Sew by Cheryl Arkison
- So You Want To Be A Fabric Designer by Cheryl Arkison
- Tip Top Tip Using The Tumbler Template
- Tip Top Tip Cutting Half-Square Triangles
- Boot Camp – Paper-Piecing English Paper Piecing, Paper Foundation Piecing
- Tip Top Tip Rotary Cutting Basics
Time to Quilt
- Amy At Home: Too Scared To Start?
- Love Your Longarmer – Keeping Up with the Joneses: Upgrading My Machine
In Every Issue
- Color Theory: Boy Oh Boy
- Loot: Only 9 shopping months till Christmas!
- This is My Quilt Nancy Rossman
- Meet A Fellow Quilter Nicole Daksiewicz
- The Thread: Instagram for Quilters Vanessa Vargas Wilson
- Inspiration: Oriental Rugs