Your love of quilting helps us to create gorgeous quilt patterns everyone can love, enjoy and – most importantly – make. Join us for March/April 2014 issues of Quilty magazine to create more stunning quilts you won’t be able to stitch fast enough! So chic and modern!
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Sudden Onset Sewing-Induced: Introvert Syndrome—And Breaking Free. By Kelly Biscopink
- Get The Most From A Quilt Class. By Cheryl Arkison
- Digital Printing: An Evolution In Fabric. By Christa Watson
- Tip Top Technique: Chain Piecing
- Boot Camp: How to Rip Out a Seam; The ¼” Seam Test; How To Change Your Rotary Cutting Blade
- Tip Top Tip: How To Make Your Batting Bigger
IN EVERY ISSUE
- Color Theory: Let’s get frolicking
- Loot: Trinkets, tools, and totally neat stuff
- Time To Quilt. Amy At Home. Taking Care of Melody: Machine Maintenance
- Love Your Longarmer: A Longarmer’s Dictionary
- Meet a Modern Quilter: Jeannie Truelove
- This is My Quilt: Kristen Wood—and her little dog, too!
- A Rookie Speaks: Kristy Capps. Moved to make a quilt
- The Thread: Making YouTube Work For You. It’s more than “LOL, cats”
- Inspiration: Let Baltimore be your guide