Fresh Patchwork + Modern Quilts. Kick off the year with a new issue of Quilty and 12 fresh, modern quilts. This issue includes:
- Two scrap quilts to bust your stash.
- Fill your weekend with a quick flannel quilt project and quilted oven mitts that will make you want to cook! • Learn all about quilt binding basics
- An adorable matching quilt and pillowcase set with horses made from triangles and squares. No appliqué needed!
- Face your fears by completing two quilts with easy curved piecing
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Mini Me: Discovering Joy in Small Things – by Kelly Biscopink
- Pattern vs. Improv – by Cheryl Arkison
- So You Want To Write A Book – by Cheryl Arkison
- Mending & Preserving An Old Quilt – by Heather Kinion
- Tip Top Tips – Pillow Finishing; Basting For Machine Quilting; Piecing Curves
- Boot Camp – Binding Refresher Course
In Every Issue
- Color Theory – Metallics
- Loot – Let’s go shopping
- Amy At Home – Hello, Quilt: I Have No Idea What I’m Doing
- Love Your Longarmer – Do Sheets Belong on the Back of Your Quilt?
- This is My Quilt – Tisha Nagel
- Meet A Fellow Quilter – Linda Seward
- The Thread – Share Your Pics! Vanessa Vargas Wilson
- Inspiration – The Rod Kiracofe Collection