The artwork of award-winning artist Jim Shore is celebrated in fabric. All of the projects in Quilting Traditions are made using fabric featuring Jim’s angels, snowmen, village scenes, and patriotic images.
Take your pick from a variety of quilt patterns featuring wall hangings, pillows, throw quilts, an apron, a greeting card holder, a table runner, and a Quilt of Valor. Decorate your home with these projects for the holidays and throughout the year.
You’ll also want to take advantage of our free Sew Easy Lessons! In this Quilting Traditions issue, you’ll find six helpful video lessons that increase accuracy with your piecing and overall increased efficiency in your quiltmaking.
Sew Easy™ Techniques
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Pillow Finishing
- Sew Easy: Using Tri-Recs Tools
- Sew Easy: Paper Foundation Piecing
- Sew Easy: Adding a Hanging Sleeve
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units