Award-winning artist Jim Shore is known worldwide for his unique style which combines elements of folk art with a vibrant color pallet. His works of art are inspired by quilting, rosemaling, and appliqué.
For this special issue, Jim’s designs have been printed onto fabric by Springs Creative, and projects such as quilts, table runners, placemats, a tree skirt, a tote bag, and others, have been made using this fabric.
Quilters of all skill levels can make these projects with time-saving techniques used for increased accuracy and efficiency.
You’ll also want to take advantage of our free Sew Easy Lessons! In this Quilting Traditions issue, you’ll find seven helpful lessons that will provide you with the support you’ve been looking for.
Sew Easy™ Techniques
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Mitered Borders
- Sew Easy: Quick Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Paper Foundation Piecing
- Sew Easy: Making Continuous Bias Binding
- Sew Easy: Adding a Hanging Sleeve