The quick and easy designs in the Winter 2014 issue of Quilting Quickly are sure to inspire you to start stitching. There’s plenty of ideas for stitch up a project or two for anyone on your holiday gift list too!
We’ve included five great Sew Easy lessons to help you with techniques used in the quilts in this issue. There’ also a video to go with each one of them to give you visual instruction in addition to the written instructions. You’ll find the links for the videos right on the project pages!
- Pre-cut Primer: Packages of strips and squares
SEW EASY LESSONS
- Quick-Pieced Flying Geese: Units Four at a time
- Working with Plush: Tips and tricks
- Rag Quilts: Fun techniques for snuggly soft quilts
- 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units: Make lots of triangle-squares quickly
- Paper Foundation Piecing: Accurate piecing for odd shapes