The Summer 2014 issue of Quilting Quickly magazine is perfect for quilters of any level. If you’re looking for quick projects that come together in no time using pre-cut quilt strips and squares, you’ve come to the right place!
This issue not only features 21 projects in wide variety of quilt sizes – from table to throw – but includes a video tutorial for each project that shows you exactly how to quilt each!
- Pre-cut Primer: Packages of strips and squares
SEW EASY LESSONS
- Piecing Curves: Tips for curved seams
- Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units: Great piecing techniques
- Apple Core Piecing: Stitching a traditional pattern
- Diamond Rectangle Units; Using a special tool projects
- Row Alignment: Line up your blocks
- Binding Lesson: A perfect finish