The May/June issue of Quilting Quickly is perfect for those looking to finish quilts in no time flat! using precut quilt strips or squares, the 18 quilts in this issue are sure to appeal to any quilter.
Included in this issue are 3 batik quilt patterns, 1 placemat project to brighten up your table, 5 different contemporary quilt projects, a charm square table runner and more quick quilts that you will love to make!
- Pre-cut Primer: Packages of strips and squares
SEW EASY LESSONS
- Working with Plush: Tips and tricks
- Binding with Plush Fabric: Tips for sewing stretchy binding
- Corner Pop Units: Quick and accurate corners
- Row Alignment: Line up your blocks
- Triangle Trimmers: Trim points for easy alignment
- Quick Hourglass Units: Make hourglass units without sewing triangles
- Trimming Oversize Hourglass Units: Trimmed for precision piecing
- 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units: Make lots of triangle squares quickly