The March/April issue of Quilting Quickly includes 19 projects to use each and every one of the pre-cuts in your fabric stash.
• Two batik pinwheel quilts in different color ways to match the tone of your home or your quilting mood
• Four juicy quilted table runners to jazz up any table for spring
• Four baby quilts using charm squares, strip sets and other pre-cut fabric
• Beautiful pastel quilts perfect for the changing season
• A quilted bag made with rich brown and blue batik that is a “Go Everywhere” tote
• A patchwork puppy quilt so cute, you won’t want to give it away as a DIY gift!
• Four more pre-cut quilts with free video tutorials included!
- Pre-cut Primer: Packages of strips and squares
SEW EASY LESSONS
- 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units: Make lots of triangle-squares quickly
- Piecing Curves: Tips for curved seams
- Windowing Fusible Appliqué: Reduce the bulk
- Row Alignment: Line up your blocks
- Working with Plush: Tips and tricks projects
- Binding with Plush: Fabric Tips for sewing stretchy binding