The July/August 2015 of Quilting Quickly magazine is perfect for quilters of all levels and styles. Featuring 15 projects that use precuts strips or fabric squares, we know there’s something for everyone!Batik lovers will enjoy three quilt projects: a quick quilted tote bag and and two throw quilts to keep cozy under this fall. Traditional quilters are sure to love Sunshine and Shadows as well as Grandma’s Favorite!
We’ve also made informative video tutorials for each project to help you as you work through the instructions and learn how to sew all of the cool quilts featured.
- Pre-cut Primer: Packages of strips and squares
SEW EASY LESSONS
- 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units: Make lots of triangle-squares quickly
- Working with Plush: Tips and tricks
- Binding with Plush Fabric: Tips for sewing stretchy fabric
- 3-D Bow Ties: Add dimension to your quilt
- Row Alignment: Line up your blocks