Quilting Quickly is the precut magazine known for its great designs! The Quilting Quickly July/August 2016 issue delivers and exceeds expectations. It’s packed with 14 stunning quilts for adults and kids — you’ll find great baby quilt patterns in this issue. Check out the Blooming Yo-Yo table quilt pattern — a classic technique is the focus of this project. It’s one to add to the to-do list!
You’ll also find great Sew Easy lessons in this issue that show you, step-by-step, how to complete simple techniques that make piecing curves and cutting multiple triangle-squares simple.
Take a look around — you’ll be so happy you did! Happy Quilting!
Also featured in this issue of Quilting Quickly…
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Cutting Half-Square Triangles
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-time Triangle-Square Units
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves
- Sew Easy: Tucker Trimmer I
- Sew Easy: Clover Yo-Yo Maker
- Sew Easy: Trimming Oversize Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Deb Tucker’s Square² Diamond Square Units