The Love of Quilting September/October 2014 is packed with beautiful quilt designs from traditional quilts to modern quilts. Find some scrap quilt patterns in this issue that you’ll surely enjoy — part of the fall projects that are sure to please!
Marianne Fons and Liz Porter have some wonderful designs featured in this issue, so you’ll definitely want to take a look at those. Plus, Disney’s Frozen quilt is finally here!
Peruse this issue, chalk full of quilts that are bound to make you smile, then quilt!
In Every Issue
- From Marianne & Liz | Fall is for quilting
- Sew Many Tips | Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop | Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt | Make a Memory
- Quilt with the Stars | Featuring Nina McVeigh
- Sew & Tell | Readers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf | Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams | New TV Series
- Sew Easy: Cutting Half-Square and Quarter-Square Triangles
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares and Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Windowing Fusible Appliqué
- Sew Easy: Scalloped Edges
- Quilting the Quilt: Quick-liqué
- Sew Easy: Triangle-Squares from Bias Strips