The Love of Quilting September/October 2013 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! Featured on the cover of this quilting magazine are 14 inspiring quilts that will bring all kinds of new ideas to your quilt mind, along with several scrap quilt patterns and 5 tutorials for quilting success. We hope that you enjoy the Love of Quilting September/October 2013 issue just as much as we do!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt – Mix and match border designs
- Sew Easy – Three-color hourglass units
- Sew Easy – Nine-blade fan blocks
- Sew Easy – Windowing fusible appliqué
- Sew Easy – Cutting 60-degree pyramids
In This Issue
- From Liz and Marianne – Back to the sewing room
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt – The power of printed cloth
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams – Try an online quilting class