The Love of Quilting September/October 2009 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find seasonal quilts in rich autumn colors and the Country Sunflowers quilting pattern!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Flowers for Hannah – Flannels that look like wool
- Basket of Flowers – Antique quilt
- Andromeda – Irregular Nine Patch blocks
- Tossed Tulips – Strip piecing for easy construction
- Autumn Bounty – Wallhanging and table runner
- Country Sunflowers – Cover project
- Happy Jack – Halloween fun
- Gotham Medallion – Inspired by the city
- Winterthur – Toile strippy quilt.
- Summer Rain – Appliqué fun
- Zebras – Wild animal prints
- Sew Easy – Decorative Embroidery Stitches
- Sew Easy – Freezer Paper Templates
- Quilting the Quilt – Framing Your Quilt
- This Old Quilt – The Colonial Revival
- Art of Quilting – American Farms
- Variations – Personalize your blocks
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Dig into your stash
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – Learn Online