The Love of Quilting September/October 2008 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find Fall’s Finery and Quilting Goes Green!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Fall’s Finery – Cover project
- Boo! – Halloween fun
- Aspen Feathered Star – One large block
- Williamsburg Basket – by Marianne Fons
- Jack in the Pulpit – Antique quilt
- Kalamkari Strippy – Eco-friendly fabrics
- Shopper’s Tote – Make a grocery bag
- Hodgepodge – Scrappy stars
- Hopscotch – Two color choices
- Mariner’s in a Pickle – Challenge yourself.
- Under the Sea – Beautiful batiks
- Sew Easy – Scalloped Frame Border
- Sew Easy – Cutting 60° Triangles
- Quilting the Quilt – Choosing Quilting Designs
- This Old Quilt – Favorite Log Cabin Quilts
- Art of Quilting – Mountain Majesties
- Quilters Go Green – Old is New Again
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Fall is for quilting
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – A New Member in our Family