The Love of Quilting November/December 2013 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! Featured on the cover of this issue of the popular quilting magazine Love of Quilting are 14 projects that are perfect for giving as gifts as well as seasonal quilting projects from Marianne Fons and Liz Porter themselves! We know you’re going to love the Love of Quilting November/December 2013 issue!
Take advantage of eight free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares and Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Fusible Bias Strips
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Rapid Fire Hunter’s Stars
- Quilting the Quilt: Quilts in Motion
In This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Happy Holidays
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Unmistakably Amish Quilts
- Quilt with the Stars: Deb Tucker
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams: Are You a Quilt Designer?