The Love of Quilting November/December 2012 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! If you’re a fan of festive holiday gift quilt ideas, then Love of Quilting November/December 2012 is perfect for you! The issue also features stash-busting scrap quilts and patterns from Liz Porter and Marianne Fons themselves!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: Fabulous Feather Formation
- Sew Easy: Needle-Turn Appliqué
- Sew Easy: Making Tilted Blocks
- Sew Easy: String Blocks from Ties
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Happy Holidays
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Silk Quilts
- Quilt Chat – Has the modern quilt movement influenced you? By Marianne Fons and Mary Fons
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Trends – Videos for Quilters
- Edyta Sitar – Learn more about this month’s featured designer in our Quilt with the Stars section.