The Love of Quilting November/December 2006 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find our 25 favorite quilts, our 25 best tips, and 25 gift ideas!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Flannel Brick Road – Perfect for a guy
- Yo-Man & Yo-landa – A happy snow couple
- Folk Art Mantel Scarf – A classic Santa
- Reindeer Table Runner – Holiday decoration
- Wool Sewing Wallet – A gift for a friend
- Buttons & Bows – A quick gift for a young lady
- Holiday Postcards – Send greetings in the mail
- Itty Bitty Penny Rug – Quick & cute!
- Scrappy Stars – by Carol Doak
- Blue Streak – by Marianne Fons
- Homespun Galaxy – by Liz Porter
- Vintage Blooms – by Debbie Mumm
- Christmas Rose – by Irma Gail Hatcher
- Dresden Plate – by Eleanor Burns
- Pinwheels of Color – by Alex Anderson
- Cottage Square – A nostalgic look in soft colors
- Sew Easy – Decorative Embroidery Stitches
- Quilting the Quilt – Fine Feathers by Marianne Fons
- This Old Quilt – Doll Quilts
- 25 Gift Ideas – ‘Tis the season for giving
- Art of Quilting – 25 quilts by Fons & Porter
- Fabric Shopping – with Alex Anderson
- Sew You Want to Be a Quilter – Take a quiz
- Quilting Together – A contest celebrating friendship
In This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz – A banner year!
- 25 Tips – Fons & Porter’s favorite tips
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Fabric Finds – Cottage florals
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Trends – Wonderful Wool Applilqué