The Love of Quilting May/June 2014 issue brings you the best in quilting! There’s something for everyone in this issue including quilts from our Love of Quilting TV show. We’re really proud of these quilts, so make sure to check them out!
Summer quilts are a great way to brighten up any room they’re displayed in. This issue features 15 sensational summer quilts that are sure to impress, including a lovely patriotic quilt with two-color Ohio Star quilt blocks (featured on the cover of this issue).
Enjoy perusing the quilts featured here — we really enjoyed preparing this issue for you!
In Every Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Quilts for Spring
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Color Interaction
- Quilt with the Stars: Featuring Jenny Doan
- Sew & Tell: Readers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams: New books from Fons & Porter
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares and Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Set-In Half Hexagon Seams
- Quilting the Quilt: Quilt Yourself a Garden
- Sew Easy: Needle-Turn Appliqué