The Love of Quilting May/June 2012 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! This issue features 15 quilting projects that are perfect for getting summer started, new fat quarter friendly quilting projects for precut fans and a special section on making quilted bags! Love of Quilting May/June 2012 is a big issue of fun that we hope you love!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Fun summer quilts
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: A Quilt Homecoming
- Quilt Chat: What’s on your bucket list? By Marianne Fons and Mary Fons
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams: Staff Quilts on TourTechniques