The Love of Quilting May/June 2005 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find 12 ways to piece a patchwork garden and the hottest quilt craze of the year!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Slanted Stars – Make it for the guy you love
- Panoramic Photo Quilts – by Shauna Beatty
- Bodacious Bloomers – A blast to create!
- Dino Stars – Tyranno-excellent
- Gone Fishin’ – A quilt to make for a sportsman
- Fresh Flowers – Our special section for spring
- Springy Flowers – A whimsical wall quilt
- Posie Patch – A classic 1930s reproduction quilt
- Hearts in Bloom – Sweet posies and hearts
- Pomegranate – Recreate a beautiful antique!
- Loves Me! – Piecing, appliqué, and embroidery
- Sew Easy – Yarn Binding
- Sew Easy – Tips for Satin Stitch Machine Appliqué
- Sew Easy – Making Continuous Bias
- Sew Easy – Attaching Scalloped Binding
- Sew Easy – Yo-Yo Construction
- This Old Quilt – Novelty Prints
- Mother Taught Me… – by Katie Porter
- A Garden of Quilts – by Sue Reich
- Hanging the Show Outdoors – by Jackie Robinson
- Art of Quilting – Featuring Frieda Anderson
In This Issue
- From Marianne and Liz – DVDs now available!
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Faye’s Henhouse Quilts, Mayville, ND
- Sew and Tell – Readers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams – Fabric + Photos