The Love of Quilting March/April 2016 issue has a beautiful king-size quilt by Liz Porter, a fresh-as-spring throw, a spectacular queen-size banded stars quilt, a wool appliqué wallhanging—and that’s just a few of the projects.
There are seven Sew Easy lessons to help you master your piecing skills! Take a look below the quilts for links to those free quilting video tutorials.
We’re proud of the quilts featured in this issue! Take a look below and see what speaks to you.
Sew Easy™ Techniques
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Making Bias Binding
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Pillow Finishing
- Sew Easy: Banded Rapid Fire LeMoyne Star
- Sew Easy: Rapid Fire LeMoyne Star
- From Marianne & Liz: Fun projects for Spring!
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
We hope you love the Love of Quilting March/April 2016 issue of Love Of Quilting!