The Love of Quilting March/April 2015 issue includes exciting and new quilt designs that we can’t wait to share with you! You’ll find two new patriotic quilt patterns from Marianne and Liz Porter, a retro quilt with hexagon quilt blocks made from strip sets, two scrap quilt patterns to use as a wall hanging or to create a simple change in a bedroom, and so much more!
In this issue, find an updated version of a quilt from the International Quilt Study Center & Museum. It’s just stunning! Rich and colorful quilts abound along with great techniques, like appliqué. A range of quilt styles and skill levels abound, so take a look around to see what speaks to you!
In Every Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Try something new
- Contributors: Designers featured in this issue
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: It’s Not a Quilt Until It’s Quilted
- From the Curator: Zig Zag Antique Quilt
- Sew & Tell: Readers share their creativity
- Quilting the Quilt: Sometimes It’s Nice to be “Invisible”
- Sew Easy: Cutting 60˚ Pyramids
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Bias Strip Piecing