The Love of Quilting March/April 2013 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! Featured on the cover of one of the more popular quilting magazine out there, Love of Quilting March/April 2013 features 19 exclusive quilt projects, time-saving quilting tricks, stash-busting scrap quilts and easy applique for quilters of all levels!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: Traditional, Contemporary, or Modern?
- Sew Easy: Sewing Curved Seams
- Sew Easy: Scalloped Edges
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Try something new
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Symmetry in Quiltmaking
- Quilt Chat: What’s the best thing about mothers and daughters quilting together?
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams: Our new magazine!