The Love of Quilting March/April 2012 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover of Love of Quilting March/April 2012 are 15 inspiring quilting projects, including several scrap quilts that are sure to be a favorite with many of our fans. In a special section, learn about Table Topper ideas for Spring and time saving techniques for difficult quilt patterns.
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: Bitty Border Quilting Ideas
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Trimming Oversize Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Quick Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Cutting Pickle Dish Pieces
- Sew Easy: Bias Strips for Appliqué
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Build your skills
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: The Wonders of Wool
- Quilt Chat: New Quilting Trends by Marianne Fons and Mary Fons
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams: New TV Documentary about Quilts of Valor
Quilt with the Stars
In this issue, the spotlight is on Nancy Mahoney, a multi-talented quilting celebrity. Her quilt designs include patchwork as well as appliqué. When Nancy isn’t stitching, she keeps busy designing fabric and writing books.
Click here to see Nancy’s “Fan Dance” quilt.