The Love of Quilting July/August 2014 issue has so much to offer! Trendy quilts that add so much to your home’s décor and summer quilts that really set the mood. It’s a summer spectacular for quilters!
Have you accumulated your fair share of scraps? There are 5 awesome stash-busting scrap quilt patterns that will save you money and free up some space in your quilting area! We know that you’re going to love the Love of Quilting July/August 2014 issue!
No issue of Love of Quilting is complete without helpful techniques that increase accuracy in piecing in efficiency in overall quiltmaking. This is one issue you don’t want to miss!
We’re proud of the quilts featured in this issue! Take a look below and see what speaks to you.
In Every Issue
- From Marianne & Liz We love scrap quilts!
- Sew Many Tips Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt Quilts in Boston
- Quilt with the Stars Featuring Vanessa Christenson
- Sew & Tell Readers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams Sew & Tell Guidelines
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares and Hourglass Units
- Quilting the Quilt: Quilting Design Ideas
- Sew Easy: Windowing Fusible Appliqué
- Sew Easy: Cutting Large Circles
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves