The Love of Quilting July/August 2013 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! Featured on the cover of this quilting magazine are 13 quilted projects that are both traditional and modern at the same time along with new, easy technique for making a memory quilt pattern. We do hope that you’re able to enjoy this summer-focused issue of Love of Quilting July/August 2013 as much as love it!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: Pantograph or Custom
- Sew Easy: String Piecing on Foundation Paper
- Sew Easy: Reverse Appliqué
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Our newest quilts
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Obsessive or Just Thrifty?
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams: New TV Shows: Series 2200 TV Shows now available