The Love of Quilting July/August 2008 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find an article on English Paper Piecing and a special section on Garden Quilts!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Cherry Festival – Cover project
- Glory Days – Quick Quilt
- Tiny Treasures – Baby ensemble
- Feathered Medallion – Easy piecing for an elegant look
- Garden Party – Try English paper piecing
- Butterfly Garden – Scrappy appliqué
- Rabbit Pinkeeper – A perfect gift
- Ginger’s Flower Garden – Charming pastels
- Summer Bouquet – Antique quilt
- Tussie Mussie – Vintage style
- Sew Easy – Quilt Half-Square Triangle Units
- Sew Easy – Interfacing Appliqué
- Sew Easy – English Paper Piecing
- Quilting the Quilt – What’s in Your Quilt Sandwich?
- This Old Quilt – Baskets, Vases, and Candy Dishes
- Art of Quilting – How Does Your Garden Grow?
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Stitch a garden.
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – “Love of Quilting” on Location