The Love of Quilting January/February 2015 issue features a new series called Updated Quilts from Antique Mountain Mist Patterns. See photos of each antique quilt in the series, accompanied by an updated version of each quilt with complete instructions.
Featured in this issue, you’ll find 11 traditional projects and a variety of Sew Easy lessons to teach you special techniques used in some of the projects. This issue features six lessons to help you improve your piecing skills for making flying geese units, diamond rectangle units, set-in seams, and more.
Let’s get started and… Happy Quilting!
In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: Getting from Here to There
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Cutting 60˚ Pyramids
- Sew Easy: Making Twisted Triangles
In Every Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Happy New Year
- Contributors: Designers featured in this issue
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: The Quilt: A Never Ending Source of
- Information and Inspiration
- Sew & Tell: Readers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books