The Love of Quilting January/February 2013 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! We know that the Love of Quilting January/February 2013 is sure to please with 15 quilt patterns that will fit all taste level and a quiz helping you find exactly what your quilting style is!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: Finding Your Feather Style
- Sew Easy: Trimming Album Cross Blocks
- Sew Easy: Mitered Borders
- Sew Easy: Pieced Diamonds
- Sew Easy: Interfacing Appliqué
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Happy New Year!
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Modern Quilts and the Modern Quilt Guild
- Quilt Chat: What are your quilting plans for 2013? by Marianne Fons and Mary Fons
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams: New TV series on our new set