The Love of Quilting January/February 2006 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find 5 experts from which you can learn as well as a quilt pattern associated with each!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Half-Yard Cruise Challenge: Fun for a group!
- Ragtime Hearts: Perfect for snuggling
- Be Mine: Romantic fabric valentines
- Bon Voyage: Sail away
- Caribbean Nights: Easy design in tropical colors
- Hexagon Star: A good beginner project
- Crow’s Feet: Scrap patchwork and appliqué
- Wedding Wishes: A unique way to use triangles
- Honeydew: Soft flannel for a new arrival
- Bibbidy Bop: Fun,bright colors
- Sew Easy: Cutting Chenille
- Sew Easy: Cutting Triangles with Special Rulers
- Sew Easy: Mitered Borders
- Sew Easy: Making Hexagon Stars
- Quilting the Quilt: by Linda Taylor
- Sew Easy: Cutting Equilateral Triangles
- This Old Quilt: Worn Yet Worthy by Gerald Roy
- Art of Quilting: Portrait Quilts
- Quilting Together: A contest celebrating friendship
- 25 Quilts from 25 Years: A traveling exhibit
- Quilt Quiz: How “quilty” are you?
- Timeline Quilt: Modern quilting history
In This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Celebrate with us!
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams: A Big Surprise in Houston