The Love of Quilting September/October 2011 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find stash-busting scrap quilts and Marianne Fons’ favorite new quilts!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt – Allover design success
- Sew Easy – Strip sets
- Sew Easy – Cutting setting triangles
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Our newest quilts
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt – Quilts with a purpose: Part six
- Quilt Chat – Inspiration by Marianne Fons and Mary Fons
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams – Quilters support Project Linus