The Love of Quilting September/October 2007 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find easy strip set fun and new ideas for panels!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Checkers – Cover Project
- Mr. Halloween’s Stars – by Thimbleberries®
- Three Marigolds – Quick appliqué
- September Leaves – by Marilyn Badger
- A Penny Saved – Cozy Flannel
- Christmas in Baltimore – Quick Quilt
- Emergency 911 – by Possibilities
- Magic Castle – Perfect for a little princess
- My BaZoople Friends – A storybook quilt
- Anna’s Album – Contemporary, yet traditional
- Odd Fellows Cross – Recreate an antique
- Quilting the Quilt – Quilting in Circles
- Sew Easy – Clamshell units
- Art of Quilting – Western Wonders
- Going West! – Quilts and Community
- This Old Quilt – Bindings: The Final Touch
In This Issue
- From Liz and Marianne – Send us your thoughts
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Trends – Are You Average?