The Love of Quilting September/October 2005 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find a quilting lesson on freehand quilting and advice on hosting a Witches Workshop!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Halloween Night – Cover Project
- Witches Workshop Sampler – Fun, fun, fun!
- Artisan Star – Jewel-tone elegance
- Cottagewood Patchwork – From Thimbleberries®
- Words of Wisdom – A quilt to honor teachers
- Take-Along Work Surface – Sew neat
- Noel Sampler – Part 2 of our series quilt
- Folk Art – Simple pleasures, simple style
- Folk Art Blooms – Designed and made by Liz Porter
- A Country Treasure – Easy patchwork and appliqué
- Wool Penny Rug & Pillow – Folksy primitives
- Liberated Baskets – No templates needed!
- Punkins 4 Sale – Perfect for fall
- Freehand Quilting Designs
- Sew Easy – Eleanor’s Quick Flying Geese
- This Old Quilt – Folk Art Quilts
- Interview with Sunbonnet Sue – by Marilyn Marks
- Witches Workshop – Brew up some fun!
- Decorating with Quilts – by Lynette Jensen
- Art of Quilting – Featuring JoAnn Belling
In This Issue
- From Marianne and Liz – Fall is for quilting
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Sewer’s Dream Outlet, Burlington, WA
- Sew and Tell – Readers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams – Quilts of Valor