The Love of Quilting September/October 2004 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Black Cats Prowling – A fun Halloween project.
- Baby Dots & Diamonds – Bright and easy!
- Wonky Jacks – Pieced pumpkins and candy corn.
- Gingersnap – An autumn medallion quilt.
- Linked Chevrons – A quick miniature quilt.
- Shiloh – Pineapple blocks that are easier than ever.
- Pineapple Table Runner – Make it in time for the holidays.
- Prairie Skies – A pretty bed quilt in luscious batiks.
- Bears in Berties’s Log Cabin – Our stunning cover project.
- Woven Log Cabin – A contemporary wall quilt.
- On The Dark Side – A dramatic, bold batik quilt.
- Sew Easy – Binding with Piping
- Sew Easy – Bobbin Work with Trapunto
- Sew Easy – Rotary Cutting Angles
- Sew Easy – Making Pieced Diamond Units
- Special Section – Log Cabin Quilts
- Super Sew
- This Old Quilt – The Color Orange
- The Art of Quilting – Ricky Tims
- Quilts in School