The Love of Quilting November/December 2016 issue is filled with quilt patterns and projects for a warm and wonderful holiday season! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Make a patriotic Quilt of Valor as a holiday gift (two QOV quilt patterns in this issue!). Chickadee Baskets is a throw-sized quilt that shows that, with a little bit of fussy-cutting and a Log Cabin quilt block, you can create a lovely seasonal design! The traditional quilts in this issue range from simple to challenging and teach you different skills from paper piecing to mitered borders.
Take advantage of eight free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Sew Easy: Paper Foundation Piecing
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Mitered Borders
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units
- Sew Easy: Three-Color Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
In This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz
- Shop Hop
- Sew Many Tips
- Quilting the Quilt: An Introduction to Curved Crosshatching
- Sew & Tell