The Love of Quilting November/December 2011 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: The Art of Sashiko
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Row Alignment
- Sew Easy: Piecing Quarter-Square Triangle Borders
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Happy Holidays!
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Quilts with a Purpose (Part Eight)
- Quilt Chat: My Favorite Christmas Gift by Marianne Fons and Mary Fons
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativitY
- Behind the Seams: Quilters Take Manhatta