The Love of Quilting November/December 2007 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Button Box – Store your collection
- Coloring Apron – For your young artist
- Fabric Clock – Time to quilt!
- Gift Bags – Wrap a special present
- Scrapbook Cover – Elegant embellishments
- Holly Days Table Runner – Wool felt appliqué
- Oak Leaf and Reel – Quick Quilt
- Let it Snow – Cover Project
- Fuji Afternoon – Asian inspiration
- With Love from the Heart – A Susan Branch exclusive!
- Digital Thread Painting – Embroidery design
- Celebrate a New Star – Announce a new arrival
- Antique Tulips – Recreate an antique
- Sew Easy – Embellishments
- Sew Easy – Making Small Fan Blocks
- Quilting the Quilt – Using Quilting Paper
- Sew Easy – Printing on Fabric
- This Old Quilt – Romancing The Process
- Art of Quilting – Innovative Fabric Imagery
- Kaleidoscope Workshop – Is this you?
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Holiday hints
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams – Fons & Porter Donate Quilt