The Love of Quilting November/December 2004 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Tire Treads – A cool quilt for a son or grandson.
- Sassy Stars – A quilt fit for a teen.
- Quilted Gifts – An array of quick projects.
- Radiant Bouquet – Templates streamline the cutting.
- West Virginia Crossroads – Inspired by an antique quilt.
- Falling Leaves – An easy autumn table runner.
- Pumpkin Patch – A quick nine patch in harvest colors.
- Winter Stars – Challenge your patchwork skills.
- Snowflake Star – In bright, seasonal colors.
- Christmas Trees – Designed by Sara Nephew
- Starlight Tree Skirt – With cloth from Laurel Burch.
- Starlight Advent Calendar – Fabric makes it easy.
- Christmas Star Ornament – Learn reverse appliqué.
- Sew Easy – Perfect mitered borders
- Sew Easy – Trimming Points
- Sew Easy – Making split diamonds
- Sew Easy – Reverse appliqué
- This Old Quilt – A Friendship Quilt
- Christmas Countdown – Best laid plans go awry.
- Paper Doll Quilts – Honoring women’s achievements.
- Jim Shore – Carved Quilts.
- Art of Quilting – Featuring Lonni Rossi.
In This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz – Happy Holidays
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters.
- Shop Hop – My Quilt Shoppe, Flat Rock, NC.
- Sew and Tell – Readers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – In the heart of Provence.