The Love of Quilting May/June 2011 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find an article on using scraps for string piecing and the Sweet Pickins quilt pattern!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
Basket of Flowers – Civil War Sampler –
Antique quilt Part 3 of 3
- Sew Easy – String Piecing
- Quilting the Quilt – Tying a Quilt by Machine
- Sew Easy – Quick Triangle Squares
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Summer is almost here!
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt – The Bark Messenger Quilt
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – Stitching for Soldiers