The Love of Quilting May/June 2008 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Ethos – Quick Quilt
- Stars of Hope – by Thimbleberries®
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar – A child’s favorite
- Spin Wheel – Cover project
- Silk Pinwheels – Try a new technique
- Wing Ding – Pinwheels galore!
- Antique Pinwheels – Antique quilt
- Summer Flip-Flops – Fun in the sun
- Sowing Seeds – Scrappy stars
- Between the Lines – by Margaret Miller
- Rose Trellis – Stitch a garden of roses.
- Quilting the Quilt – Controlling Our Borders
- Sew Easy – Using Partial Seams
- Sew Easy – Dyeing Silk in the Microwave
- Sew Easy – Set-In Seams
- Sew Easy – Making Pieced Rectangles
- This Old Quilt – Splitting the Nine Patch
- Timbleberries® – A Celebration of Quilting
- Art of Quilting – The Sky’s the Limit
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Spring and summer stitching
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Sew & Tell – Readers and Viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams – Angels Among Us