The Love of Quilting March/April 2011 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Graphix – Cover project
- Monkey Business – Indigo fabrics from South Africa
- I Love You Always – by Robyn Pandolph
- Wildflower – Dynamic bed quilt
- Civil War Sampler – Part 2 of 3
- Tucson Sunset – by Liz Porter
- Sophisticated – Rich tones and brown and black
- Little Wren – Unique scalloped border
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Spot’s Favorite Colors – A special storybook character
- Spring Eternal – Dramatic striped fabric
- Colonial Elegance – by Kaye England
- Broken Dishes – Antique quilt
- Fandango Tango – Fun and festive
- Lemon Pie – by Piece O’ Cake Designs
- Quilting the Quilt – Beginnings and Endings
- Sew Easy – Mitering Corners
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Spring is on the way!
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt – Quilts with a Purpose: Part Four
- Trends – Patchwork is Patriotic!